BlackLightningBlackLightning

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Pizza Guys 2 Pizza Guys 2

lol

harponal homacide hahahaha god job

Windows Noises Windows Noises

that was good

you should put that in the audio section its perty good

JOSH BEDN EPOLAGISES!!1! JOSH BEDN EPOLAGISES!!1!

you know what i liked it

that was hella funny even tho im not totaly cluded in on the whole bedn and tom wade thing i stll thought was funny good job

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

nice job

this is a good game to bad there isint any sound and what are thoese 3 numbers for ....... besides that good job cant wait for the updates and other parts.

Isamashii Anime Dress Up Isamashii Anime Dress Up

ehhhhh it was ok

i liked it but it didnt have every thing the other dress up games have like eggs nice work on the clothes and the girl good work

TheMJ responds:

I don't play other flash games as much so Im not sure whats going on in them but I guess thats what makes my work unique? Who knows. I might make a 2.0 with lots of extra pizaz like eggs (Not over the top ones) and other girls.

When I was working on project "Gay Jhonny" (Very laugh my ass off might I add c_c)I added so many easter eggs that there was virtualy no game left. It was as if you couldn't not randomley stumble across an egg.

Just a somewhat interesting fact. >3

Messin wit' Mother Nature Messin wit' Mother Nature

funny so funny

that was some funny stuff man good work but really you could add in some more combanations not just placeing the head on the others body but still good

[bc] Erection [bc] Erection

Great but...

You should make it longer like 5 mins repeet the middle part for another minute or 2 and go from there and it would of been great. But yeah just a bit to shot.

bartcore responds:

I know, it's a little short, but I still find it hard to make tracks that are longer than 2 minutes and stíll having enough randomness in the track. Anyhow, thanks for your review/advice! :)

The Unfathomable Cycle of Life The Unfathomable Cycle of Life

Put this on guitar hero 3

You should seriusly try to get this song put in guitar hero 3 in a downloadable pack :). On expert this would be insane to play.

&amp;lt;R+&amp;gt; Exilefable (unfin.) <R+> Exilefable (unfin.)

Very nice.

I really like it good job. Downloaded as well.

Rawrthaas responds:

thanks..

Yeah the first 7 or so seconds is crap, and that swoop noise was meant to be placed earlier, instead of at the same time as the first kick..

just want to let everyone know that I acknowledge that.

thanks for the review :>